Graphic Designer Job at PricewaterhouseCooper(PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper(PwC) helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job : Graphic Designer
Reference Number: 125-NIG00142
Department: Internal Firm Services
Job Type: Permanent
- Demonstrates knowledge, skill, and leadership in the design, creation, and application of graphics and visual communications
- The jobholder will report to the head of Clients and Markets Development with respect to projects and assignments but may report to other managers responsible for specific projects as the need arises.
The Graphic Artist is responsible for:
- Concept development, execution of all creative deliverables for the firm
- Inter alia, the creation and design of brochures, invites, newsletters, proposals and presentations as well as multimedia presentations.
- First Degree
- Graphic design diploma or comparable graphic design school certification.
- At least 3 years experience in graphic design.
- Project management experience and ability.
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw/Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Suite (FlashMX, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office in particular, Excel.
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership for development.
- Ability to organise fairly complex source materials into simpler, integrated, coherent printed piece while maintaining the firm’s visual identity guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a pressurised and stressful environment.
- Initiative, go-getter attitude and proactive individual.
- Highly motivated, results-orientated individual.
- Knowledge of Flash action scripting, fireworks, and Dreamweaver.
- Ability to think creatively and encourage continuous improvement of all tasks and duties.
- High level of quality control through various stages of the production process.
- Print knowledge.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work as part of a team
Dealine 26th October, 2017.
- FHI 360 and AHNI Massive Recruitment in Nigeria, October 2017
- Senior Database Administrator
- Information Management & Knowledge Manager Job at Oxfam
- Massive Oil & Gas Recruitment at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Database Administrator
- Management Information System (MIS) Officer
- Systems Engineer Trainee
- Front End / Graphics Designer
- Vodafone Nigeria Fresh Graduate Recruitment Program 2017
- IT Specialist