Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017
Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months - 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee 2017
Graduate Trainee Programme 2017
- Greensprings School an international co-educational establishment comprising of Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and Sixth Form located within the Anthony and Lekki environs of Lagos State, is seeking applicants from suitable qualified candidates into her year 2017 GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME which is commencing in September 2017.
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper Degree (in Education) or B.Sc/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields; ENGLISH, ART AND FRENCH.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience.
- 22-30 years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance
15th August, 2017.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV's along with credentials (including birth certificate and a passport photograph) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Applicants should clearly state subject of the mail as Graduate Trainee 2017.
Note: Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Training Academy Manager
- Edo University Iyamho Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment 2017
- Early Years Teacher
- ICT Teacher
- Literacy Teacher
- Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Head of School / Principal
- Part-time Tutors needed at Ruthie Edu
- Redeemer’s College of Technology and Management Latest Job Vacancies
- Latest Job Vacancies Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja