Hobark International Ltd Job for a Senior Planning Control / Cost Engineer
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Senior Planning Control/Cost Engineer
Req ID: 1277
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
What is the candidate criteria?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related discipline with Membership of Professional Association for related discipline.
What is the experienced/skill set required?
- Minimum of 12 years cognate Experience in Planning & Control function (Cost Engineering) in EPC of Oil & Gas Pipeline & Facilities
Does the candidate require any specific Certifications?
- PMP qualified or other Project Management Certification. COREN and NSE will be an added advantage.
- Contracts adminstrator, Cost Estimator, Project Management, Senior Planning Engineer, BSc, Engineering, EPC, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations
- UFR Offshore Company Representative at COMSIP
- Engineering Manager at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at MTN Nigeria
- Electrician at The U.S. Embassy
- ATM Field Engineer
- Turbine Specialist
- Ongoing Recruitment at Oil & Gas and Telecommunications servicing Company
- Lead Reservoir Engineer at WTS Energy
- DeveOps Engineer (Machine Learning)