Human Resource Executive
Yes-Africa Global Resources Company, we are a global empowerment company committed to helping people take control of their personal and organizational goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Human Resource Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
24th July, 2017.
- Job Vacancies in a Christian Nursery and Primary School in Lagos
- Teaching Jobs at SpringTree Academy
- Elizade University Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment 2018
- Administrative and Teaching Jobs in Nursery and Primary School
- Throneroom Apokalupsis International Bible Institute Staff Recruitment 2018
- Administration Officer
- 2018 Richard Casement internship at The Economist (London)
- College of Advance Health Science and Technology Recruitment for Lecturers
- Economics Lecturer
- Music Teacher