Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Technical Skills Training Programme 2017
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers' Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with ITF Industrial Skills Training, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the program below:
Job Position: Technical Skills Training Programme
Job Location: Kano
Duration: 12 Months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers' Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with& ITF Industrial Skills Training, Kano invites applications from qualified young Nigerian of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive One (1) year Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Agricultural Equipment Maintenance Work
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance Work
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic Work
- Livestock Production
- Fish Farming
- Poultry Farming
- Animal Rearing and Fattening
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the above areas and promoting public- private sector model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
- This programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Admitted candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and token allowance to off-set their transportation costs.
- Candidates must be between 18 and 30 years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Federal Craft Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas.
8th May, 2017.
Apply Here >>
All qualified candidates should submit a hand written application, two (2) recent passport photographs & photocopies of credentials addressed to "The Training Manager" via the address below:
The Training Manager
Industrial Skills Training Centre,
Dorayi Challawa Road,
Off B.U.K Road,
Test Date: 16th May, 2017.
Venue: Industrial Skills Training Centre, Kano Dorayi Challawa Road, Off B.U.K Road, Kano.
Note: The Entrance examination will be on General Aptitude Test, Mathematics and English Language Candidates should come with original certificates for sighting and are required to make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation. Successful candidates will be eligible for an oral interview and fitness test; hence this exercise might extend to the next day.
Enquiries: Tel: 0803598024, 07035946999 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- CCNA / A+ Instructor, Abuja
- Massive Recruitment at Trinitate International School in Port harcourt
- Teachers massive Recruitment in Abuja
- Landmark University Recruitment for Deputy Registrar
- Teaching Jobs in a Premium Educational Institution in Festac, Lagos
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment 2017
- Learning and Development Officer Job at Machineyard
- Murtala Muhammed Foundation Recruitment for Program Officer, ICT/tech hub, Training
- Maths and English Teachers needed in a Primary School in Ikeja
- Appen Recruitment for Transcriber, Fulani