Udo Udoma & Belo-Osagie is a corporate and commercial law firm with offices in Nigeria's business centres, which has been described in international rankings as one of Nigeria's "Magic Triangle" law firms. We aim to structure timely, practical and creative legal solutions founded on a philosophy of seeking to provide tailored legal advice that is accessible, commercially oriented and consistently sound on principle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
- We invite applications from lawyers who are interested in joining our Litigation Arbitration and Dispute Resolution team.
- Candidates must have at least a second class lower Degree from a recognised University as well as the Nigerian Law School;
- A minimum of Eight (8) years' experience in Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution;
- Must be proficient in Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution and should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Qualifications in Arbitration and ADR will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications (quoting the reference number UUBOLIT/102016) to:
Administration and Recruitments,
Udo Udoma & Belo-Osagie,
St. Nicholas House (10th & 13th Floors),
Catholic Mission Street,
Sent by email
Click Here to start receiving Job updates in your mail box! Also Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
CLICK HERE TO PRACTICE OVER 10,000 JOB APTITUDE TEST AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR FREE
- Lawyer / Legal Editor
- Secretarial duties, Marketers
- Company Liaison Executive
- Legal Jobs in Lagos at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Legal Officer at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
- Legal Officer Job at ARM Life Plc
- Senior Policy and Advocacy Advisor Job at Palladium
- Millard Fuller Foundation Fresh Job Recruitment, December 2016
- Legal Counsel