Udo Udoma & Belo-Osagie is a corporate and commercial law firm with offices in Nigeria's business centres, which has been described in international rankings as one of Nigeria's "Magic Triangle" law firms. We aim to structure timely, practical and creative legal solutions founded on a philosophy of seeking to provide tailored legal advice that is accessible, commercially oriented and consistently sound on principle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
- We invite applications from lawyers who are interested in joining our Litigation Arbitration and Dispute Resolution team.
- Candidates must have at least a second class lower Degree from a recognised University as well as the Nigerian Law School;
- A minimum of Eight (8) years' experience in Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution;
- Must be proficient in Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution and should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Qualifications in Arbitration and ADR will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications (quoting the reference number UUBOLIT/102016) to:
Administration and Recruitments,
Udo Udoma & Belo-Osagie,
St. Nicholas House (10th & 13th Floors),
Catholic Mission Street,
Sent by email
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) Recruitment for Executive Secretary
- Personal Assistant / Confidential Secretary Job at Diplomatic Vista
- Chief of Staff of CEO & Chair of Conglomerate at TEXEM
- Legal & Communications Analyst
- Deloitte Nigeria Massive recruitment for a Financial Institution
- Head, Corporate Services in a Development Finance Institution
- Legal Counsel Adviser in a Development Finance Institution
- Company Secretary / Legal Adviser in a Development Finance Institution
- Human Resources / Practice Administrator
- Legal / HR Coordinator