Graystone Solicitors was established in 2006 after a pupilage from the Law firm of Femi Okunnu & Co. The firm is situated at the heart of the Lagos-Island at the Central Business District, it was set up by, Mr. Yemi Adeshina.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Legal Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- First degree, LLB, BL,
- Minimum of 5 year post degree
- In depth experience and understanding of the Nigerian framework Training:
- Basic GSM technology
- Contract drafting and negotiation skills.
- Flair for litigation
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Civil/commercial litigation experience.
- Knowledge of telecommunications environment will be an advantage.
- Commercial/technical and/or further legal qualification will be an advantage
- Experience in handling and negotiating funding
- Stint of practice experience in a busy law firm
- Impeccable integrity
- Excellent penchant for work
- Can work with computer
- LLB or LLM
- Acquisitions and Legal Officer Job at Next Gear Resources
- Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
- Personal Assistant to the Board Chairman
- Senior Vice President, Corporate Government Affairs at CornerStone Staffing
- MTN Nigeria Job for Manager, Commercial Legal
- General Legal Counsel Vacancy at OPEC
- Commercial Lawyer
- Business Development Officer in a Reputable Law Firm
- Junior Associate