Graystone Solicitors was established in 2006 after a pupilage from the Law firm of Femi Okunnu & Co. The firm is situated at the heart of the Lagos-Island at the Central Business District, it was set up by, Mr. Yemi Adeshina.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Legal Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- First degree, LLB, BL,
- Minimum of 5 year post degree
- In depth experience and understanding of the Nigerian framework Training:
- Basic GSM technology
- Contract drafting and negotiation skills.
- Flair for litigation
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Civil/commercial litigation experience.
- Knowledge of telecommunications environment will be an advantage.
- Commercial/technical and/or further legal qualification will be an advantage
- Experience in handling and negotiating funding
- Stint of practice experience in a busy law firm
- Impeccable integrity
- Excellent penchant for work
- Can work with computer
- LLB or LLM
- Ongoing Recruitment at Abuja Clinics, February 2018
- Senior Associate
- United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment for Legal Officers
- Legal / Human Resources Officer
- Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Security Analyst
- Lead, Litigation and Dispute Resolution Job at IBEDC Plc
- Application for Acquisitions and legal Officer
- Legal Associate
- Personal Assistant, Project/Legal
- Legal / Personal Assistant