Malaria Diagnostics Specialist at Malaria Consortium
Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Malaria Diagnostics Specialist
Job Location: Abuja
Job Type: Fixed Term
- Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Malaria Diagnostics Specialist to join our team in Abuja, Nigeria.
- The Malaria Diagnostics Specialist will provide technical support under SUNMAP2 with a focus in the area of improving malaria diagnosis.
- The Malaria Diagnostics Specialist will contribute to strategy and technical direction for interventions to improve malaria diagnosis and assure the quality of the work undertaken to promote malaria diagnosis in the public and private sector.
The successful candidate will have:
- Post-graduate qualification in a Laboratory-related discipline, preferably with a strong malaria programme component
- At least 10 years’ experience in malaria/communicable disease diagnosis and operational research
- Should be conversant with basic epidemiological research methodology
Note: This role is dependent on Malaria Consortium securing a forthcoming grant. CVs will be reviewing on an ongoing basis therefore early application is encouraged.
- Locum Pharmacist
- Chief Medical Director at Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe (FTHG)
- Country Coordinator at IMPACT Initiatives
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Nurse (RN) and Nurse-Midwife (RN-RM)
- Medical Doctor
- Pharmacist at Nigeria French Language Village
- Supply Chain Team Leader at Danish Refugee Council
- Supply Chain Officer at Danish Refugee Council