Marketing Associate (DSA's)
Are you young with an extreme passion for working in the Financial Industry? Our client, one of the largest players in the Financial Sector is recruiting nationwide (we are receiving applications from all 36 states including FCT).
- Build a client base for banking direct sales through prospecting, networking, and referrals.
- Develop new business prospects in specific geographic areas
- Interacting with existing customers to increase sales of the bank's products and services.
- Performs sales activities for most or all products available in diverse product lines and multiple markets.
- Supports and maintains many major accounts over long periods of time and diverse circumstances
- Promotes the banks products and services to existing and prospective clients by utilizing available resources.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with banking clients through excellent customer service.
- Monitors banking industry trends, competitive products, and pricing, that may affect the bank's products and services, in order to update and adjust direct sales solutions for clients.
- Responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- A Bachelor’s degree (BSc) or HND
- Minimum of second class lower/ upper credit
- 1-2 years work experience
- Interested applicants must be between 22 and 27 years of
- Marketing Executive
- Assistant Customer Service
- Sales Representative
- Female Sales Representative
- Senior Customer Manager Job at Kimberly-Clark
- Electrical Technician
- Technical Sales Officer - Centrifugal Pumps
- Technical Sales Officer - Process Compressors
- Technical Sales Officer - Gas Compressors
- Medical Sales Representative