Marketing Associate (DSA's)
Are you young with an extreme passion for working in the Financial Industry? Our client, one of the largest players in the Financial Sector is recruiting nationwide (we are receiving applications from all 36 states including FCT).
- Build a client base for banking direct sales through prospecting, networking, and referrals.
- Develop new business prospects in specific geographic areas
- Interacting with existing customers to increase sales of the bank's products and services.
- Performs sales activities for most or all products available in diverse product lines and multiple markets.
- Supports and maintains many major accounts over long periods of time and diverse circumstances
- Promotes the banks products and services to existing and prospective clients by utilizing available resources.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with banking clients through excellent customer service.
- Monitors banking industry trends, competitive products, and pricing, that may affect the bank's products and services, in order to update and adjust direct sales solutions for clients.
- Responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- A Bachelor’s degree (BSc) or HND
- Minimum of second class lower/ upper credit
- 1-2 years work experience
- Interested applicants must be between 22 and 27 years of
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- Customer Account Officer
- Business Development Officer
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Frame Art Limited
- May and Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Sales Representatives
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Mortgage Bank
- Latest Job Vacancies at Vacancies at IKPEN Limited
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Latest Job Recruitment, Sept. 2017
- Business Development Executive Job at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Client Service Executive Job at AIICO Insurance Plc
- Job at ALE Nigeria for Business Development Managers