MTN Nigeria Recruitment for a Customer Relationship Manager
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Customer Relationship Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: permanent
- Responsible for providing highest quality of customer focused care and satisfaction using the knowledge of products, systems, and procedures to make informed decisions and maintain profitable customer relationships.
- Monitor and prepare periodic report on sales and generate periodic reports for management review.
- Review customer relationship management (CRM) operations, ensuring operational objectives are achieved, identifying trends and ensuring optimum service levels are achieved and maintained.
- Track and monitor customer services and customer care operations and ensure action is taken to improve and realize service level targets.
- Deploy tools and procedures to capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaint are promptly attended to and customer informed of status in the resolution process.
- Collect data and information on customer care needs/issues and manage implementation of new systems, procedures and work ethics to improve customer service efficiency.
- Develop procedures to promote establishment and maintenance of meaningful communications between customers and customer care representatives.
- Establish/maintain lasting relationship between customers and customer care representatives, as well as other key units (Sales, Channel Distribution, Service Centers, Call Center) to maintain a customer-focused attitude toward activities that improve customer lifetime value.
- Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholder units (EBU, Information Systems, Credit Collections & Billing, Marketing, Sales & Distribution, Walk-In & Online).
- Responsible for the management of all revenue collection, billing management, debt management and credit control functions on postpaid subscribers.
- Provide qualitative customer care by ensuring credit worthiness of the postpaid customer base.
- Oversee credit vetting and assessment delivery in line with MTNN’s policy and consumer standard.
- Ensure bad debt reduction and management across the entire postpaid credit customer base.
- Ensure proper management of post-paid customer's receivables by ensuring regular and proper update and reconciliation of invoices and payment.
- Ensure adequate reporting and management of Postpaid Consumer GSM, Postpaid VIP and Internal Accounts including their products and services.
- Manage identified risks within the unit and propose new strategies for End-to-End Postpaid Billing, Credit and Debt management.
- Setup the necessary controls to ensure that post-paid customers ageing management(provision for doubtful debt and bad debt management) are at best minimized. &mid dot;
- Facilitate debt recovery drive and recommend new strategies for debt collections.
- Facilitate qualitative customer care by ensuring integrity, accuracy of postpaid invoices.
- Facilitate qualitative customer care by ensuring prompt generation and distribution of bills to the entire postpaid base.
- Setup policies and procedures for management approval and regular review of approved policies and procedures for the management of post-paid customers operation to ensure continuous effectiveness and efficiency in service delivery.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of customer care framework and support for frontlines service points on postpaid services.
- Facilitate and lead in the definition of user requirements to guide the development and deployment postpaid billing enhancement.
- Recommend new strategies in the Postpaid billing platform according to best practice
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Regional Travel (for Regional Service Managers)
RequireD Experience & Training
- First degree in Social Science or any related field. An MBA is desirable
- Minimum 6 years’ experience which includes:
- 3 years work experience in area of specialization in experience supervising others
- Experience in financial credit risk management
- Experience in credit matrix scoring and assessment
- Exposure to telecom billing technologies and complementary technologies
- Experience in managing complex processes and procedures Training:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Employee Performance Management
- Management Programs
- MS Excel (Intermediate and advanced)
- MTN Products & Services Project Management Service
- Excellence Audit/ Inventory training
- People & Performance Management
- Innovation Management
- Credit Management
- Change Management
- Financial planning & Budgeting
- Business Intelligence Service Segmentation
- Resource Planning
- ICT Cutting Edge Technologies
- Crisis Management
- Brand Management
- MS Office Enterprise
- BA, B.Ed, B.Sc, HND or
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Customer/Client Service Representative
- Customer Service Officer
- Sales & Customer Service Executive
- Consumer and Market Insight Manager Job at Walk In Solutions
- Kwiiki Ambassador
- Client / Business Development Officer
- Customer Service Representative
- Call Center Agent
- Customer Service & Sales Intern