N-Power Commences Physical Verification Exercise, See Vital Information for Applicants
N-Power, the federal government’s employment scheme, has released vital instructions to applicants, as it commences its physical verification exercise today, Monday, December 11.
The federal government employment scheme informed applicants that their verification centers are their local government secretariats
The scheme listed out the instructions in a statement released on its Twitter handle, @npower_ng.
According to the tweet,
“Good morning, Physical Verification will actively commence in all states today, Monday, December 11th, 2017.
“We have taken out time to explain carefully what you need to do. Please read and follow instructions. Assume nothing.”
- Kogi State Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Job for Internal Control Officer
- British American Tobacco Recruitment for Global Graduate (Legal and External Affairs)
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates For DSSC 25 Selection Board 2017
- Niger River Basin Authority Latest Recruitment, December 2017
- Nigerian Navy DSSC 25 List of Shortlisted Candidates for Test 2017
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has Shortlisted successful candidates for Test
- UNDP Sustainable Development Goals Internship 2018
- Npower.gov.ng Recruitment - List of Shortlisted Candidates 2017
- British Government Recruitment for Entry Level Residence Assistant