Nigerian Army Massive Recruitment for Trades /Non Tradesmen and Women (77RRI)
NIGERIAN ARMY 77 REGULAR RECRUIT INTAKE EXERCISE FROM 29TH DECEMBER 2017 TO 9TH FEBRUARY 2018
Interested and qualified candidates have been urged to apply as the Nigerian army commences intake of regular recruits.
The Nigerian Army wishes to inform members of the public and all interested qualified applicants that, it have commence its online registration for the 77 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades and Non Tradesmen and women into the Nigerian Army from 29th December 2017 to 9th February 2018.
The exercise which is aimed at selecting able bodied Nigerians will be taking place in all states across the nation. Interested applicants must be Nigerians between the ages of 18 to 22 for non-tradesmen and women, while tradesmen and women must be between 22 to 26 years by 1st March 2018.
Applicants are to visit the Nigerian Army official website http://recruitment.army.mil.ng to apply online. Please all are to note that application is free. For more details, applicants are to contact 08038575725 or 08037234828. Further details are contained in Daily Sun and Leadership newspapers of tomorrow Sunday 31st December 2017.
Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director, Army Public Relations
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One
- of the credits must be in English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 - 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 - 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage