Nigerian Conservation Foundation (NCF) Edu Research Grant 2016
The Nigerian Conservation Foundation (NCF) with support from Chevron Nigeria Limited offers research grants to Nigerian citizens wishing to undertake research work in fields related to nature conservation and sustainable livelihood. The grant shall be to support a PhD programme.
Applications are hereby invited for:
Chief S.L. Edu Research Grant 2016
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Candidates must have M.Sc. Degree or equivalent qualification in Biological Sciences, Social Sciences or Law (Environmental Law/Protection) but related to environmental resources management.
- Candidates must have secured admission into a Nigerian university towards a PhD degree in any of the fields stated in No. 2 above.
- Candidates must develop acceptable research proposals that meet NCF's vision and mission.
- Proposals must have correlation with local and national environmental conservation challenges and issues.
- A progress report (on letter head paper) from the applicant’s Project Supervisor(s) stating how far he or she has gone in his or her research work and his/her role in the initial review, as well as the relevance to the objectives of the grant is a very essential condition for considering any application. Please note that a reference letter is an equivalent of a Progress Report from the Supervisors(s).
- 200-word justification, with relevance to natural and environmental resource management and biodiversity conservation.
- A 3,000-word project proposal to be submitted should reflect the Title, Introduction/Statement of Problem, Objectives, Methodology and Expected Output etc.
- Curriculum vitae (not more than 2 pages detailing research and work experience).
- Scanned copy of admission letter.
- No paper application will be considered.
- Applicants should not submit more than one proposal for consideration.
- Candidates will be selected based on (among others) the quality of their research proposal.
- Please be informed that all applications will be acknowledged while only successful candidates will be contacted by the foundation.
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- Study for a British Level 6 Diploma and receive 9 ACCA exemptions!
- NNPC National Quiz Competition 2017
- 2018 Queen’s Young Leaders Programme for Commonwealth Countries
- NIPOST Logo Redesign Competition 2017
- Federal Ministry of Health Tobacco-Free Nigeria Advocacy Champion 2017 - ClearTheAir Challenge
- FCT Scholarship Board Application Forms for 2016/2017 is OUT!
- Association of African Universities Graduate Internship Grants 2017
- Study for a University of South Wales UK degree with a UNICAF scholarship, and pay only a fraction of the cost.
- Grants Coordinator
- Grants Officer at Creative Associates International