Me Cure Healthcare Limited, was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Nigeria with 7 healthcare diagnostic centers including an eye center which is a state of the art ophthalmic clinic used to diagnose, treat and perform vision related surgeries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Ophthalmologist
Job Location: Lagos
- This is a revolutionary health care plan by Me Cure Healthcare Limited to promote and encourage wellness.
- MeCure offers a Whole Body Screening to cover heart, brain, kidney, liver, pancreas, bones, arteries, thyroid, prostate, blood iron, serum, sugar, cholesterol, WBC and more.
Communication and Patient Care:
- Determines, using a full field of optometric instruments and equipment, such things as patients’ visual acuity; amplitude of accommodation, refractive state at far and near point; and accommodation, convergence and biocular coordination at far and near point. Educate and counsel patients on contact lens care, Visual hygiene, lighting arrangement and safety factors.
- Obtain patient history to include chief complaint, history of present illness, past history (ocular and general), family history (ocular and general) and history of allergies and medications.
- Acquaint all new patients with the office procedures to which they will be exposed. Inform patients of the purpose of all tests personally performed and how they will be affected during the tests.
- Keratometry, evaluation of muscle balance, stereopsis, phorias, vergences
- Slit lamp examination, visual acuity, lensometry and indirect ophthalmoscopy.
- Provides well, eye examinations for new and established patients as well as follow-up exam for established medical patients.
- Provides basic optometric examinations including papillary reflexes
- Employs low vision aids such as telescopic and microscopic lenses for the correction of sub-normal vision.
- Calculates proper prescription employing formulas ranging from those necessary to calculate simple, single corrective lenses, through those necessary to calculate contact lenses, iseikonic and aphakic lenses.
- Perform fundus photography examination.
- Perform OCTs.
- Utilizes ophthalmometry for high astigmatism diagnosis.
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree in Doctor of Optometry (OD).
- Knowledge of optometry equipment
- Examination of the eyes and other parts of the visual system.
- Diagnose treatment and management of visual problems.
Required Licensure, Certification:
- Must possess a current license.
- Professional experience of at least one (1) year.
- Call Centre Executive (Nurse) at Mediplan Healthcare
- Medical Executive (Nurse) job at Mediplan Healthcare Limited
- Medical Doctor needed at Mediplan Healthcare Limited
- Polio Manager Job vacancy at UNICEF
- Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent (MNCAH) Health Advisor
- Community Health Advisor
- Director of Health Services
- Laboratory Technician