At AD Consulting, our vision is to raise transformational leaders while providing seminal holistic Architecture and interior design solutions. Our core values are Passion, Integrity, Excellence, Creativity, Distinction .
From inception, interior architecture should be an integral part of the design process. The common practice of commissioning an interior designer at the end of the construction is not the way of the discerning. Interior Architecture enhances the function of each room and prepares a befitting setting for soft furnishing. In AD consulting our clients expect this as part of our normal services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- A young smart female to provide administrative and secretarial support to the CEO to ensure the smooth running of her day to day activities, programmes and itinerary.
- Able to handle sensitive and complex issues at a professional level.
- Special or Personal Assistants are meant to professionally assist an individual who is usually an Executive, in planning, organizing and coordinating all his/her official and designated personal activities.
- To provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organizing travel and preparing travel itineraries
- Handle all assigned personal requests of CEO
- Accompany CEO on official trips within and outside Lagos
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings
- Required to work with Principal Partner at her private residence when required
- Attend important meetings and functions with the CEO when required
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
- Process all CEO’s correspondence efficiently, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the CEO or other staff as appropriate as appropriate
- Maintain CEO’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of CEO’s contacts.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate taking dictation and minutes
- First degree from a reputable university or equivalent
- Relevant trainings will be an added advantage
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service relations to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts
- Proactive and ability to take initiative
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Multi-tasking and planning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous experience working as Special or Personal Assistant
- Executive Assistant at GE Nigeria
- Executive Assistant to the MD
- Executive Assistant to CIA at Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC)
- Executive Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- Front Desk Executive
- Ongoing Recruitment at Hobark International Limited, June, 2018
- Secretary/Project Assistant
- Assistant Company Secretary at a Reputable Company
- Secretary at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Personal Assistant to the Managing Director at a Reputable company