Pipeline Construction Manager
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a leading player in the Oil and Gas Sector, is seeking a suitably qualified candidate for the position of :
Job Position: Pipeline Construction Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Project Budget preparation, review and monitoring.
- Project cash flow, milestone achievements and invoicing.
- Lead the Quality Management Process.
- Own and Manage the Project Schedule.
- Coordinate and integrate support departments aligned to the project.
- Health, Safety, Environmental management.
- Lead Project meetings with client and with subcontractors
- Formulate project team in line with project requirements.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly reporting, both internally and externally.
- Liaison with Client and subcontractors.
- Management within the project of People, Processes, Procedures, Plans, Clients contact and interface, Subcontractors and project supply chains
- Minimum of 15 years experience in Oil and Gas Pipeline construction with at least 5 years as a construction manager
- A degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering with relevant certifications.
Application Closes on..
2nd January, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email, with subject and CV titled "Pipeline Construction Manager"
- UFR Offshore Company Representative at COMSIP
- Engineering Manager at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at MTN Nigeria
- Electrician at The U.S. Embassy
- ATM Field Engineer
- Turbine Specialist
- Ongoing Recruitment at Oil & Gas and Telecommunications servicing Company
- Lead Reservoir Engineer at WTS Energy
- DeveOps Engineer (Machine Learning)