Program and Research Officer Job at IFES Foundation
Ikogwe Friday Education and Skill Foundation (IFES) was founded in 2015 and since that time has helped hundreds of graduates realize their dream of a career in the automotive field. IFES Foundation is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program and Research Officer
Location: Benin City, Edo
- Provides assistance to the Executive Director and other staff by collecting data, keeping records, conducting literature and technical research, analyzing data and preparing reports.
- Degree in Engineering, Science related course is a plus
- Ability to recognize and be responsive to the needs of all clients of the centre
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- Proficient use of computers and internet.
- Experience of at least 12 months experience as a research officer
- Knowledge of Donor agencies and/or issues related to their program areas
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- Hot Recruitment at International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- FHI 360 Job for Assistant Technical Officer
- CAMRIS International Recruitment for Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist
- Senior Logistics Officer Job at International Medical Corps
- Gender & Social Inclusion Advisor Job in Abuja at Palladium Group
- Program Officer Job at DevTech Systems, Inc.
- Field-Based Monitor Job at DevTech Systems, Inc.
- Job at Save the Children for Adolescent, Sexual and Reproductive Health (ASRH) Advisor
- Nutrition Program Officer Job at Save the Children
- Job at FHI 360 for Nurses