Quality Control Officer
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Setting quality standards for the company following buyer’s requirements and guidance for each departments and processes.
- Establish SOPs for production and preparatory processes to get right first time quality from each process. Develop MIS for quality measurement and recording quality.
- When established quality standards are there in a company they need to follow and control the factory quality standard.
- Monitor the quality of the product through the various stages of production.
- Auditing inward fabric and trims and ensuring only quality goods are accepted.
- Involvement in product development and sampling stage and take care of quality aspects of samples.
- Ensure that no faulty fabric is sent for cutting. If minor fault is present in the fabric, defects should be marked on the fabric and same thing must be communicated to cutting department.
- Perform in-line inspection and end-of-line inspection in sewing floor.
- Perform inline inspection, pre-final audit and final inspection in finishing department.
- Audit of the packed goods prior to offering shipment to buyer QA.
- Responsible for analysis quality reports and prepare improvement plan.
- Ensuring the right quality of the outward garment by conducting quality audits in manufacturing process.
- Folds collars in half to detect unevenness of attachment.
- Examines garment and parts for defects, such as unfinished raw edges, broken buttons or hooks, uneven stripes or plaids, puckers in seams, loose threads or stitches, or incorrect packaging assortment.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience of Understanding quality standards
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication skill
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven experience as Quality Control personnel
- Experience in reporting on key quality control metrics
- Ongoing Recruitment at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Ongoing Recruitment at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi Lagos
- IT Analyst
- Female Front Desk Officer (Medical Facility)
- Chief Operating Officer
- British High Commission Recruitment for a Regional Analyst
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company job for Operations & Maintenance Officer
- Front Desk Manager
- Quality Control Manager
- Office Assistant