- All research writing work which includes: daily economic highlights, daily market update, quarterly report, Industry and Economy reports.
- Drawing up of weekly stocks recommendation.
- Do analysis on the various world markets and issue reports on them.
- Select stocks below book value on the bourse and seek out the management on creating an investor management desk.
- Prepare a periodic review on financial markets to be published as a quarterly newsletter and year book.
- Do an analysis of company results as it falls due i.e. quarterly and full year.
- Provide support for Portfolio management.
- Monitoring the market for fresh news and disseminating same immediately.
- Perform investment / transaction analysis to support business teams based on profitability and asset management considerations.
- Stay current with (economic) developments that touch on the industry.
- Creating and maintaining information network within the industry.
- Perform valuation due diligence on business development, mergers and acquisitions, and portfolio purchase activities.
- Marketing and business development.
- Do a newspaper review on business issues/development in Nigeria and around the world.
- Send reports on the activities of the department (weekly, quarterly and yearly)
- Any other activity assigned.
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Credit / Relationship Officers
- Sales Manager at SpydarNet
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry-level Recruitment for Tellers
- Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment for Relationship Officer Trainee
- Sales cordinator
- New Job Openings at African Development Bank Group
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Business Development Executive
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Private Client Service Officer