Site Manager at GBfoods
GBfoods - "Enjoying together around good food" defines the essence of GBfoods, the group that brings together the multi-local essence and the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit that has accompanied the various companies and local brands that shape it since its creation 80 years ago.
Its innovative character, its local recipes, their commitment to optimal nutrition through daily meals that its products take part, and its commitment to society, are the keys to its success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Site Manager
Job Location: Kaduna (Nigeria)
Sector: Consumer goods
- The Site Manager will be responsible for onsite execution and monitoring of Green field Project, including Warehouse construction and Land clearing.
- He or she will oversee operations on a day-to-day basis, and ensure that work is done timely, safely and within budget while maintaining quality standards
- Design and implementation of project activities including the development of site, work plans, recruitment and management of team activities
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Maintain positive relationship with members of their site team, clients, and liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners.
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements.
- Maintain quality control of project activities, including supporting fielded teams, reviewing work deliverables, and providing value-added feedback
- Management of site budgets activity and resources
- Responsible for the supervision and management of team members.
- Ideal candidate must be able to speak Hausa fluently.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in civil construction related projects.
- Degree in Engineering.