Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment for Graduate Teller
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture.
We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Teller
Job ID: 569127
Job Location: Abuja
Job Function: Retail Banking
- Responsible for electronic transfers (both local and international).
- Responsible for cash deposit and withdrawal transactions as well as cheque deposits
- Digital banking platform migration
- Cheque truncation.
- BVN validation
- Ensure completion of all Leading Key Risk Indicators/ KRI’s / KCSA issues relating to the branch.
- To assist UORM in developing and updating of procedures, controls and monitoring plans for Operational Risk Management
- Act as OR Coordinator for the section
- Ensures all Branch operation practices comply with risk and compliance procedures & processes.
- Responsible for identifying and escalating areas of risk / loss and or system inefficiencies typically NOT covered by ORP documentation to UORM and wherever possible finding solutions to the aforementioned risks.
- Conduct the relevant risk training for the line staff and act as business partner to provide OR advise on new business products and initiatives.
- To identify and report all weaknesses inherent in the standard controls
- Operational Risk Monitoring
- Ensures all Branch transactions comply with internal and external policy and regulations-responsible for reviewing the following reports
- To adhere to the agreed KCSA plans and approach
- Initiate and coordinate efforts in implementing new regulatory and internal policy requirements
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of ongoing monitoring and issue
- ARM Life Recruitment for Graduate Junior Portfolio Manager
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Personal Banker
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Business Banker
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Asset Custodian
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry-level Recruitment for a Digital Champ
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for Business Performance Monitoring Manager
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2018
- Ongoing Recruitment at African Development Bank, January 2018
- Living Benefit Officer
- Life Assurance Agent