State Logistics Officer at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified persons for the position below in the organization for Global Fund grants:
Job Position: State Logistics Officer
Job Locations: Borno, Imo. Delta, Benue, Lagos
Type of Appointment: Full Time Short Term Consultancy.
Duration: Six (6) months renewable.
- The State Logistics Officer shall, under the supervision of the PSM Specialist, and in collaboration with other PSM staff, carry out the following activities.
- Minimum qualification is Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy with at least 3 years professional experience in procurement and supply chain preferably in procurement and supply chain management environment.
- Familiarity with government & international donor agencies regulations and requirements with proficiency in knowledge of Microsoft office package such as excel, access, word, and PowerPoint.
- Professional certification in Supply Chain Management and understanding of Nigerian drugs regulations is essential.
- Specific experience in malaria, HIV/AIDS, or TB programmes strongly desired.
- Successful candidates must have extensive knowledge of Nigeria public health sectors with strong analytical and problem solving/team work skills.
- Support and assist in the management of anti-TB commodities at the assigned State central medical stores and health facilities.
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to DOTS and Microscopy sites, including the conduct of data verification, validation and Logistics data quality assessments (DQAs) using standard checklists.
- Support quarterly review meetings, development of distribution plans and distribution of TB/HIV commodities.
- Prepare and submit reports to ARFH and as the need arises
- Coordinate the TB state stakeholders in Logistics mentoring and supportive supervision to the supported facilities
- Provide periodic reports on stock status, commodities storage condition, logistics activities and warehousing maintenance and other monthly/bi-monthly/quarterly zonal and supportive supervision reports.
N250, 000 monthly.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees including their functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Deadline 26th June, 2017.
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- 25th and Staffing Job vacancies for Delivery Person (12 Positions)
- Country Logistic Officer Job at ACTED Nigeria
- Supply Chain Coordinator Job at International Rescue Committee
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Senior Logistics Officer Job at International Medical Corps
- Forecasting and Supply Planning Associate at Chemonics International
- Forecasting and Supply Planning Advisor at Chemonics International
- Warehouse Assistant
- Warehouse Assistant Job at Save the Children
- Supply Chain Operation Intern Job at CornerStone Staffing