Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Supervisor who will be in charge of managing one of our working shifts. Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators.
- Previous leadership experience is a plus.
- You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence.
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Minimum of OND holders.
- Applicant should reside around Ikeja Axis.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Assistant Stores Officer
- Stores Assistant
- Group Executive Director, Strategy & Digital Transformation
- Corporate Communications Coordinator Job at Landover Company
- Operation Manager
- Head of Operations
- Operations Technician Vacancy at NMR Intercontinental Limited
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Infrastructure Specialist Vacancy at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation
- Front Desk Officer