The UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2016
The UBA Campus Ambassador Programme - Our Campus Ambassadors (CA's) are passionate about the UBA brand and constantly seek to identify new and innovative ways to maximise our reach across universities in Africa and across other regions we have a presence. The UBA Campus Ambassador Programme will provide an amazing opportunity for university students to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking youthful bank.
10 campus ambassadors are selected to implement UBA’s objectives across their campuses for the tenure of a year.
- Learn about the innovative products and programs of UBA and build beliefs in product benefits ensuring long term loyalty from students
- Plan and host fun events on campus
- Create innovative ways to reach new students, increase sales and manage the UBA brand on a collegiate level.
- Help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- You must have a UBA Savings Account
- Click here to open a UBA Savings Account
- Enrolled in a full time undergraduate (200 level and above) or post graduate study
- Willing to dedicate 2-3 hours every week
- Familiar with UBA products and programs
- Involved with student organisations and programs
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Problem Solving
- Developing and managing relationships with university bodies and individuals
- Implementing UBAs marketing mix on campuses through supporting student events and co-ordinating projects on campus
- Permeating UBA into the student lifestyle
- Spotting trends and opinion leaders on campuses
- Completing communication and reporting tasks associated with the Campus Ambassador role
HOW TO APPLY
As a potential ambassador, you will be expected to fill some relevant personal information. Log on to www.ubagroup.com/campusambassadors and fill the online form. Follow @ubagroup on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, upload a video on your personal page (facebook, twitter or Instagram) of how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role and how you can help make a difference, using the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassador. Make sure you tag or mention @UBAGroup in your video. Candidates with high likes stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process.
Deadline December 31 2016
- Apply for a UNICAF Scholarship and study for a UK Master’s degree at an affordable cost. Change your life in 2018!
- Rotary Peace Fellowship Program for Young Professionals 2019
- World Energy Council Future Energy Leaders Programme 2018
- Apply for Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2018
- Federal Ministry of Education Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship 2018/2019.
- Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) 2018/2019
- Bank of Industry (BOI) Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) 2018
- 2018 Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Programme (Paid)
- PTDF Overseas Masters(M.Sc) Scholarship 2018/2019
- PTDF Overseas PhD Scholarship 2018/2019