The UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2016
The UBA Campus Ambassador Programme - Our Campus Ambassadors (CA's) are passionate about the UBA brand and constantly seek to identify new and innovative ways to maximise our reach across universities in Africa and across other regions we have a presence. The UBA Campus Ambassador Programme will provide an amazing opportunity for university students to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking youthful bank.
10 campus ambassadors are selected to implement UBA’s objectives across their campuses for the tenure of a year.
- Learn about the innovative products and programs of UBA and build beliefs in product benefits ensuring long term loyalty from students
- Plan and host fun events on campus
- Create innovative ways to reach new students, increase sales and manage the UBA brand on a collegiate level.
- Help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- You must have a UBA Savings Account
- Click here to open a UBA Savings Account
- Enrolled in a full time undergraduate (200 level and above) or post graduate study
- Willing to dedicate 2-3 hours every week
- Familiar with UBA products and programs
- Involved with student organisations and programs
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Problem Solving
- Developing and managing relationships with university bodies and individuals
- Implementing UBAs marketing mix on campuses through supporting student events and co-ordinating projects on campus
- Permeating UBA into the student lifestyle
- Spotting trends and opinion leaders on campuses
- Completing communication and reporting tasks associated with the Campus Ambassador role
HOW TO APPLY
As a potential ambassador, you will be expected to fill some relevant personal information. Log on to www.ubagroup.com/campusambassadors and fill the online form. Follow @ubagroup on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, upload a video on your personal page (facebook, twitter or Instagram) of how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role and how you can help make a difference, using the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassador. Make sure you tag or mention @UBAGroup in your video. Candidates with high likes stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process.
Deadline December 31 2016
- Study now towards an internationally recognised Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD and save up to 75% of the tuition fees!
- 2017/2018 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
- Unicaf University is offering up to 75% Scholarships for its online Bachelor's, Master's and PhD's!
- Nigeria LNG Limited Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme 2018
- Shell Petroleum (SPDC) Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2018
- UN Human Rights 2018 Fellowship Programme 2018
- $70 Million worth of Scholarships already awarded - Don't put your future on hold!
- NLNG Nigeria Call For Entries for ($100,000) Prize for Science 2018
- 2018/2019 PTDF Overseas M.Sc Scholarship Scheme for Universities in The United Kingdom
- 2018/2019 PTDF Overseas Ph.D Scholarship Scheme for Universities in The United Kingdom