Unilever Plc Recruitment for Graduate Work Force Administration Assistant
Unilever Nigeria - Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
At Unilever, you can shape your own path as you work with the brands and people that drive our sustainable business growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Work Force Administration Assistant
Job Number: 17000GVD
Job Location: Oregun, Lagos
Function: Human Resources
Job Schedule: Full-time
Reports to: WFA Specialist
- To provide administrative support to the work force admin specialist to ensure work force admin delivery.
- Assists in administering employee benefits e.g. long term service awards, reward and recognition program- providing certificates doing logistical coordination)- For Agbara employees only
- Support with BC leave application and leave product pack- For Agbara employees only
- To report employee relations on operational issues
- Liaises with facilities on site
- Liaises with payroll for any amendments like overtime, meal deduction (Agbara employees only)
- follows up on exit formalities through line manager/ HRBP/ employee to ensure smooth exit of the employee- For Agbara Employees
- Employee Services- Filing employee records, processing loan applications (All BC employees)
- Sundry responsibilities- coordinating factory visits for new hires, coordinating Youth corps members and Industrial attaches.
- Supervise facilities to maintain good hygiene and safety.
- Support HRBP to coordinate the site.
- Other support as required by HRBP or Factory Manager
- Canteen Management- Payment to the 3party – Monthly Procuring of gas for cooking- Supervising the canteen
- Vendor management on Ariba for canteen, contingent labor provider, transportation
- Diploma holder with no prior work experience or 1-2 years experience in similar role with basic qualifications
- Basic MS office skills
- SDM, work force admin specialist, other service line specialists and team, site facilities team, employees. The nature of this contact will involve exchange of information and some influencing skills. E.g. If an employee wants a letter in a particular format then guiding them and letting them know that it will not be possible. Influencing facilities to complete the work in the given timeline. Managing exit process smoothly in the given time.
- If required the role may have to interact with external organizations. The nature of this contact is primarily exchange of information.
- Executive Assistant to Partner Job at Bradfield consulting
- Administration Officer
- Receptionist / Sales Executive
- Project Finance and Administration Assistant
- Local Project Coordinator
- Internal Control Officer in a Reputable Microfinance Bank
- Office Manager
- Female Programme Officer
- Administrative Officer
- Administrative Assistant Vacancy at Palladium Group