LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN ABUJA, NIGERIA
Friday 15-Mar-2013 | views 1049
Latest Job Vacancies in Abuja, Nigeria
A Group of Companies based in Abuja seeks very agile, honest and technically sound persons to fill the below position of:
1.) Mechanical Engineers
- A minimum qualification of B.Eng/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in AC installation, plumbing installations, waste and sewer designs and construction
- Use of AutoCad software is an advantage
- NSE/COREN registration will be an added advantage.
2.) MIS Managers
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL and Oracle administration
- Basic understanding of VOIP
- Hands on with HP DL and Dell Power Edge servers
- Good knowledge in Desktop Management and Windows Group Policy
- Certified for Microsoft Server platform (minimum MCITP or MCSE)
- Support, integrity, performance tuning and security of our production and test database
- Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans
- Operation of ERP packages is an advantage.
- Degree/HND in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
- 3-4 years of experience in the relevant capacity
- Knowledge in Windows Server 2003,2008 and active directory
- Maintenance and administration of Cisco routers
- Good knowledge in TCP/IP, VLAN, WAN, VPN and network security
3.) Logistic Manager and Stock - Keepers
- Applicants should posses a Bsc or HND in Store Keeping/Management, Logistics Operations/Fleet Management, Purchasing and Supply or any other related discipline.
- Must have 5 years working experience in Stores Management.
- Membership of the Institute of Purchasing and supply would be added advantage.
- Inventory management, planning and control administration, management and control of warehouse daily supervision
- Effective coordination of receiving and supply chain management
- Liaison with other line managers to forestall stock out situations.
4.) Chief Security Officers
- Ex-service men from Military or Paramilitary outfits or persons trained in Security operations
- Requisite experience in similar jobs
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively is a must
- Minimum of ND or other related qualifications will be an added advantage.
5.) Cost Accountants
- Ideal candidate should be professionally Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACMA) or equivalent
- Should have minimum of 7 years experience
- Good communication negotiation and presentation skills are essential
- Solid commercial and business awareness used to working in a fast moving environment.
- Salaries and benefits are negotiable and rank among the best in the Industry.
- Should have IFRS knowledge
- Proven track record in Management & Cost Accounting, ideally within Fresh
- Produce or Manufacturing
- Strong analytical skills to undertake data manipulation/pivot tables/look ups
- The role will involve being responsible for all costings of this niche manufacturing business, reporting directly to the CEO.
- The Cost Accountant will assist towards the development of a structured cost management reporting system to ensure accurate costing information is readily available to Managers
- The knowledge gained from conducting analysis on costs and prices from suppliers will make the Cost Accountant a key contributor in the development of the Purchasing Department.This key role will undertake important analysis work including the effectiveness of the current distribution fleet and evaluating investment proposals The Cost Accountant will build strong relationships with Operations Managers as well as Suppliers and members of the Senior Management Team
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and hard copy to:
The Human Resource Manager
Application Deadline 26th March, 2013
Share with Your Friends
or like Us on Fb
Be the first to comment on this Job.
Other Abuja Jobs Jobs
» SBCC Officer Job Vacancies at SPRING in Abuja
- [Thursday 28-Nov-2013]
» Massive Recruitment at Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) in Abuja
- [Sunday 10-Nov-2013]
» Interra Networks Limited recruits graduate Sales Manager
- [Saturday 12-Oct-2013]
» Interra Networks Limited recruits graduate Business Development Officer
- [Saturday 12-Oct-2013]
» Job Vacancy for Messenger and Clerk / Typist in Abuja
- [Thursday 10-Oct-2013]
» Massive Recruitment in a new dynamic newspaper in Abuja
- [Friday 27-Sep-2013]
» U.S. Embassy in Abuja recruits Surveillance Detection Guard in Abuja
- [Monday 09-Sep-2013]
» A five Star Hotel located in Abuja is recruiting for various positions
- [Sunday 08-Sep-2013]
» Accountant needed in Abuja at Helen Keller International (HKI)
- [Wednesday 21-Aug-201]
» BBC Media Action Latest Job Vacancies in Abuja
- [Monday 05-Aug-2013]