2021 Workforce Graduate Academy Programme
Workforce group is one of the leading Business Strategy & HR Consulting firms in Africa made up of multiple subsidiaries offering business advisory, learning & development, outsourcing, recruitment & assessment, and market entry & operations support.
Workforce Group has a staff strength of over 8000 people, and presence in 7 African countries and its headquarters are situated at The Zone (www.thezone.ng), a world-class purpose-built facility hired out to businesses for serviced private offices, meetings, training, hybrid conferences, retreats, strategy sessions, team building and corporate events.
From inception in 2004, we have helped clients across diverse industries/sectors such as Financial Services, Telecoms, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Hospitality, Power, Entertainment, FMCG, etc., achieve their strategic goals and objectives
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Workforce Academy Programme
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Academy
- The Workforce Academy Programme is a 1-month intensive programme designed to develop exceptional talents to implement effective and efficient outsourcing operations: Candidates will be taken through different screening processes to determine candidates that can thrive in a consulting environment.
The following attributes are required to join our talented teams through the Workforce Academy programme:
- Adept in applying the knowledge acquired to solve practical problems.
- Good leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to work in a result-driven business environment.
- Ability to transform theoretical knowledge obtained during training into practical hands-on skills.
- Capacity to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in teams, confident, and able to express own views clearly.
- Aptitude for creative and analytical work in a problem-solving environment.
- Self-drive and high level of learning agility.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to acquire new skills and build on the existing knowledge they bring to the organisation in the following areas: HR Operations, Payroll Management, Client Service Management, Recruitment, etc.
- B.Sc / HND with Minimum Second Class Division or Lower Credit from a recognised institution.
- 1-2 years work experience.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not older than 29 years by December 31st, 2021
- Graduate Management Trainee (Uyo) Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 SAP Young Professional Program Nigeria
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Greensprings School
- career Opporties at ZETA Technologies Recruitment at
- Graduate & Management Trainee Recruitment at a reputable company
- 2021 African Leadership Group Early Graduate Program
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited
- Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment at Climax Lubricants Industries Limited
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at SLICE MEDIA
- Nicole Sinclair Recruitment for a Graduate Human Resources Volunteer