2023 NNPC / CNL JV National University Scholarship Awards Programme (Blind / Visually Impaired Second Year Degree Students)
Chevron also has extensive interests in multipartner deepwater operations. We operate the Agbami Field, one of Nigeria’s largest deepwater discoveries. We also have a nonoperated interest in the Usan Field.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: 2023 NNPC / CNL JV National University Scholarship Awards Programme (Blind / Visually Impaired Second Year Degree Students)
Job Location: Nigeria
- Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) in collaboration with its Joint Venture (JV) partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students from all States of the Federation. The scholarship program is a major component of our strategic social investment in the development of education in Nigeria.
- The Scholarship is for blind / visually impaired Second year (200 Level) degree students studying any course in Nigerian Universities.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5.0 grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems.
- Have a minimum of five O-level credits.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship program.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on a combination of academic indices from credentials submitted by students.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship award program are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL), its joint venture partner, Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC) or any of its affiliates.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for 2023 NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship program is free.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- CNL does NOT assign representatives or agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- If awarded the scholarship, you cannot transfer the offer to another university or course of study.
- Multiple application leads to automatic disqualification.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Danish Refugee Council
- Grants Writer / Fundraising Specialist Job at ImpactHER
- Grants Officer Job at International Rescue Committee
- Grant Resource Officer Job at Damnaish Human Capacity Building Initiative
- Job Vacancies at ImpactHER
- Grants and Compliance Manager Job at Plan International
- Grants and Compliance Manager Job at Action Against Hunger
- Job Vacancies at Palladium
- NNPC Exploration and Production Limited (NEPL) / ND Western (OML 34) Secondary and Tertiary Institution Scholarship Awards
- Job Openings at the Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF)