Access Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 / 2018
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Application are invited for the position below:
Job Position: Executive Trainee
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry? Would you like to make your passion your career? Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution?
- 2:1 Graduates from a university accepted to the Bank and have completed their NYSC program.
- Age: 24 years for Bachelor degree holders; 26 years for lawyers and postgraduate-degree holders from top tier universities.
- Bachelor's Degree.
Application Closes on 7th January, 2018.
If the cap fits, ensure you follow the steps below:
- Step 1 - Follow us on Instagram @myaccessbankplc
- Step 2 - Get the password for the day from the instagram live feed
- Step 3 - Input password on the application form on the website by clicking on the below link
- Cadwell Limited Skilled Pipeline Recruitment Programme 2018
- Sterling Bank Plc One Woman Mentorship Programme 2018
- Business Development Executive
- AAA Bits Consulting Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Credit/Loan Officer
- Teller at SEAP Microfinance Bank
- Branch Manager at SEAP Microfinance Bank
- Branch Head of Operations
- Junior Network Administrator at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Deposit Officer / Mobile Teller at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Ltd