Access Diamond Bank Graduate Entry-level Recruitment 2019
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2019 Entry Level Recruitment
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
- Would you like to make your passion your career?
- Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? Our Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
- Your career journey with us starts with a 4.5-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.
- In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation. This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate,a Masters' degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.
- Banking Officer Job at An emerging Microfinance Bank
- Head, Management Information System Job at An emerging Microfinance Bank
- Financial Sales Advisor
- Deposit Mobilization Officer Job at Vincintoire Limited
- Client Service Officer (SIPML) Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Client Service Officer (SIPML) Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria
- FarmKonnect Campus Ambassador Programme at FarmKonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited
- Microfinance Bank Marketer Job at Sarahchris Ventures Limited
- OXFAM Impact SME’s Development Programme 2019
- Amnesty International Youth Task Force 2019