Account Officer / Cashier Job at Hasky Consulting Limited
Hasky Consulting Limited - Our client, a foremost and top automobile Company in Nigeria urgently requires exceptional individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Account Officer / Cashier
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receipt of cash and cheque payments for products or services from customers
- Issue cash and cheque payments to vendors
- Issue cash advances to staff
- Receive cash and cheque payments from customers and issue receipts
- Collects money from the bank for safekeeping before reimbursements
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Locate and reconcile posting errors on customers' invoices
- Reconcile cash and cheque amounts with total monies received.
- Prepare bank deposit slips
- Facilitates the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintains records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation and replenishment
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances
- Creates and maintains records of cash requests and disbursements
- Reconciles all received cash, which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses
- Processes payment for accounts and issuing receipts
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc.
- Retires the various imprest accounts
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment summary reports for review by the station supervisor
Who are you?
- Exhibits strong colleagues & customer service skills.
- Demonstrates solid organizational abilities.
- Smart and Presentable
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Possesses basic computer skills.
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in a similar role
- Minimum of an ATS/OND in Accounting or any Finance related discipline
- Ability to meet deliverables
- Very sound in Microsoft office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly emotionally intelligent to manage clients & colleagues.
- Good analytical & reporting skills,
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
N50,000 - N150,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com and job title as subject of his/her application
- Accountant Job at Strugz
- Cashier Job at Excellium Consulting Services
- Finance Accounting Intern Recruitment at Socialander Digital Agency
- Accountant Job at DBT Consultings
- Account Officer Job at HST Limited
- Cost Controller Intern Recruitment at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- Account Executive Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Account Manager Job at Upstream
- Microsoft Corporation Recruitment for Account Executive - FSI
- Assistant Accountant Job at Pyramids Diagnostics Services