Pistons and Pedals Limited - Since opening our doors, we’ve been committed to providing recruitment, training and logistics support service of the highest quality, paying particular attention to working efficiently while keeping the lines of communication with our clients clear and concise.
We are urgently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- A food and beverage company is looking for a high performing Accountant to help us meet our desired revenue growth targets by keeping us innovative and competitive.
- Primary duties will be focused on Analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences.
- Prepare adjusting journal entries.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Prepare and file tax remittance to both federal and state.
- Ability to source and package materials for grants and funding.
- Review accounts and come up with ways to diversify savings portfolio.
- Review and create budgets and advise on ways to save on cost.
- Establish vendor relationship and assist in negotiations.
- Ability to monitor and track multiple accounts and books.
- Must be knowledgeable with Accounting practices and policies
- Knowledge of tax laws that govern the country and the hospitality industry
- Ability to communicate effectively and be a team player/leader.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work with various accounts simultaneously
- Professional decorum and flexibility of work schedule.
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities