Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited - A fast growing indigenous Pharmaceutical Company with its headquarters in Lagos has an urgent vacancy for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- Review the company’s accounting policies, from time to time, to ascertain their suitability to a dynamic business environment.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Execute other duties as may be required by immediate manager and other members of the management.
- B.Sc in Accounting.
- A seasoned chartered and well experienced accountant.
- Versatile in field of Accounting and well-grounded in requisite software such as SAGE 50 Software & ERP.
- MBA will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Below 45 years.
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- Planning and Organizing
- Scheduling and Monitoring
- Communication Skills
- Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills
- Business acumen and interest.
Note: Include scanned copies of handwritten Applications and Use the position applied for as the Subject of the email. Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Company Accountant Job at LANDLAGOS
- Westfoster Development Company Limited Recruitment at Senior Accountant
- Account Assistant Job at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
- Accountant Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Finance and Administration Manager Recruitment at Save the Children
- Accountant Job at a reputable company
- Account Officer Job at LandWey Investment Limited
- Connect Rail Services Limited Recruitment for Management Accountant
- Corporate Finance Analyst Recruitment at Connect Rail Services Limited
- Internal Auditor Job at Connect Rail Services Limited