Accountant (Female) at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a reputable Estate firm, located in Lagos is seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant (Female)
Job Location: Lagos
- Handle general account queries.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Check invoices for inaccuracies.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Participate in the preparation for the internal audit and tax audit exercises; ensuring that all relevant files and documents are in place for smooth running of these audits.
- Keeping all financial records of the Organization.
- Preparation of Payment Vouchers for Staff.
- Candidates must possess a good honours Degree in Accounting, Economics or Banking and Finance plus a minimum of 3 years post-NYSC relevant work experience.
- Must possess a professional qualification (ICAN)
- Must be computer literate (Work proficiently in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel).
- Investment Analyst at KSBC/FRAP Consulting Consortium
- Chief Finance Officer at KSBC/FRAP Consulting Consortium
- Accounts Officer
- Account Officer at Accion Microfinance Bank (AMfB)
- Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Finance Business Partner, Supply Chain at Jumia Nigeria
- Senior Tax Consultant at Deinde Odusanya and Co.
- Finance & Administrative Officer at Medecins Du Monde
- Finance Director
- Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital (BDTH) Massive Recruitment 2018