Accountant Intern At Gracias Global Properties Ltd
VACANCY: Accountant Intern
We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to learn and assist in our financial department.
The responsibilities of an Account Officer include keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts.
To be successful as an Account Officer, you should have knowledge of basic accounting procedures, be open to learning, and have strong communication skills.
Ultimately, a quality Account Officer should be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.
If you desire to attain a high level of competency in this field, then you should apply to intern with us.
ACCOUNTANT INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES:
The underlisted are the responsibilites of an accountant which is what we are willing to equip you with
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
ACCOUNTANT INTERN REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree or HND in Accounting.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, SAGE 50 Desktop version and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Sangotedo in Lagos State.
HOW TO APPLY: send your CV to email@example.com with the subject – ACCINTERN2021
DEADLINE: 25th of March, 2021.
- Accountant Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Investment & Marketing Manager Job at A reputable conglomerate
- Loan Officer Job at TeamAce
- Accountant Job at HT-Limited
- Finance Manager Job at HT-Limited
- Account Officer Job at Imagine Global Solution Limited
- Accountant (Manufacturing) Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Junior Accountant Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Financial Accountant Job at Tsebo Rapid Nigeria Limited
- Investment Adviser Job at NENnetworks Nigeria