Accountant Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution-based companies. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs. The three major arms are Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought-after Human Capital Development Organizations in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast-growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all professions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lekki, Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure accuracy, transparency, timeliness and compliance covering all Functional areas of General Ledger, Accounts Payable.
- Liaise with Bank and another department on related Finance & Accounts Issues. Control/Review of General ledgers and accuracy of daily work done.
- Preparation of Tax Clearance and Annual Return for Abuja, Ogun State. Preparation of Leave allowance & ensure they are paid in due time.
- Liaise and defend Tax queries on Tax Audit from FIRS & LIRS. Supervision of Pension and WHT preparation.
- Preparation of VAT payments monthly.
- Preparation of Payroll & supervision/conclusion of Overtime schedule.
- Review of Monthly income and ensure the correctness for the Management reports. Resolve all Inventory/Accounting challenges faced at respective points of sales.
- Manage, Supervise and ensure respective task are done by the Accounts Officers. Liaise with External auditors and coordinate of the annual audit report.
- Initiating payment transactions to Staff, Vendors via banking platforms. Posting of Bank Charges – Monthly.
- Any other job assigned by HOD/GM
Academic Qualification & Experience
- BSc / HND Accounting with a minimum of 8 years work experience in a reputable organization.
- Membership of ICAN compulsory (preferably chartered).
Key Skills & Competencies:
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
- Good knowledge of financial software.
- Attention to detail & thoroughness.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance,
- Excellent organizational & leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal abilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lovekids
- Job Openings at Sales Force Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Taghini Foods
- Station Cashier Job at Rainoil Limited
- Audit Officer Job at IFEX Express Limited
- Senior Accountant Job at Brilliant Performance Solutions Limited
- Loan Portfolio Manager Job at TradeDepot
- Account Officer Job at ABC Logistics
- Accountant Job at Hexcel Superstores and Restaurant
- Cashier Job at Tusen Consulting Limited