Accountant Job at GIG group
The GIG group is a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. We believe that Nigeria, in spite of its seeming vulnerabilities, holds the greatest market potential for any prospective investor through leveraging on people, customer service and innovative technologies. At the GIG group we are strong, focused, determined, assertive, customer centric, ready to partner and compete as we see a world of unlimited possibilities defined by a relentless spirit and great vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- The Accountant will provide financial support to the subsidiaries.
- He/She will be responsible for analyzing and presenting accounting data, oversees activities bothering on General Ledger, Account Receivable and Account Payable.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years account or Finance experience
- ACCA/ICAN qualification(or at the professional level)
- Accounting experience, particularly in financial analysis, budgeting, accounts payable/receivable, and reporting
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex financial data
- Ability to use accounting softwares such as MS-excel and SAGE etc
- Knowledge of IFRS and Nigerian accounting regulations, standards and practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using "Accountant" as the subject of the mail.
- Senior Credit Analyst Job at Weatherford Nigeria
- Head of Group Treasury Job at Jagal Group
- Account Manager Job at Netcom Africa
- Mid Level Accountant Job at the Space
- Accountant Job at Robeck Locks Limited
- Accounting Coordinator Job at Ideanet Intellectual Property Limited
- Accountant Job at iPlanett Systems
- Internal Control Officer Job at Olohi Integrated Farms Limited
- Accountant Job at Vincintore Limited
- Credit Risk Analyst Job at Vincintore Limited