Accountant Job at Integrated Abuja Green Farms
Integrated Abuja Green Farms is an African exporting company of Agro products such as cashew nuts, sesame seeds and other farm products. We are located in Abuja Nigeria and we are expanding our capacity both in Lagos,Abuja and Cross River to meet a high range of demand
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT), Cross River, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- 4-7 years work experience
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Financial Planner Job at NSIA Insurance
- Audit Trainee (NYSC) Recruitment at Nexia Agbo Abel
- Internal Auditor Job at Anchorage Microfinance Bank Limited
- Account and Inventory Officer Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Cost Accountant Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Accountant Job at Madison and Park Limited
- Account Associate Job at Madison and Park Limited
- Account Manager Job at Madison and Park Limited
- Finance Supervisor Job at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited