Accountant Job at KIB Food Processing Company
KIB Food Processing Company is a reputable spice producing company; the producers of Ama Wonda natural spices based in Ado Nassarawa state.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Locations: Ado, Karu LGA - Nassarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a reputable spice production company looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. The candidate should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes
- Ultimately, the candidate will provide the company with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we are compliant with all tax regulations.
As the Accountant, you will analyze all financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the company. You will need to:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Work as Internal Revenue Service agent.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Perform other miscellaneous jobs as requested by management
- BSc in Accounting, Finance with 2-3 years experience or in a related field in preferred.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills is needed
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
N50,000 - N100,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Living close to the location will be an added advantage!
- Loan Officer Job at TeamAce
- Accountant Job at HT-Limited
- Finance Manager Job at HT-Limited
- Account Officer Job at Imagine Global Solution Limited
- Accountant (Manufacturing) Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Junior Accountant Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Financial Accountant Job at Tsebo Rapid Nigeria Limited
- Investment Adviser Job at NENnetworks Nigeria
- Accountant Job at Strugz
- Financial Advisor Job at AIICO(American International Insurance Company)