Accountant Job at Owens and Xley Consults
Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you are responsible for reviewing financial reports, ensuring legal requirements compliance, and preparing financial forecasts. Also, you will implement best practices and procedures in all accounting functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Audit financial statements and assess accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Inspect internal systems and controls.
- Assess risk management tactics.
- Perform audits of non-financial areas, like operations.
- Implementation of the audit plan.
- Report systematic errors or fraud indicators.
- Review internal control and processes.
- Prepare and analyze periodic financial statements including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis.
- Assess and evaluate the internal controls of accounting functions.
- Make appropriate corrections wherever necessary.
- Implement best practices and procedures in all accounting functions.
- Carry out a risk assessment.
- Drive compliance with tax regulations.
- Assist in the monitoring of adherence to the annual work plans.
- Prepare audit and account reports periodically for the top management.
- Document all audit and finance reports and findings for the top management.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting or a related field
- 3-years working experience in a similar role
- High initiative and ability to work with no supervision
- Mastery of accounting software for effective performance
- Strong time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of email.
- Accountant Job at Strugz
- Cashier Job at Excellium Consulting Services
- Finance Accounting Intern Recruitment at Socialander Digital Agency
- Accountant Job at DBT Consultings
- Account Officer Job at HST Limited
- Cost Controller Intern Recruitment at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- Account Executive Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Account Manager Job at Upstream
- Microsoft Corporation Recruitment for Account Executive - FSI
- Assistant Accountant Job at Pyramids Diagnostics Services