Accountant Job at Robeck Locks Limited
Robeck Locks Limited was born in 2001 out of a need to bring into the marketplace stylish lockset at affordable prices without compromise on quality, functionality and durability. Robeck Locks Ltd imports and distributes a wide range of quality fashionable door lockset and assesories made of Brass, Stainless steel, Zinc, Iron and Aluminum to the trade and Construction companies. Robeck Locks Ltd is in the business of keeping your family and valuables safe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- Timely preparation and reconciliation of Financial Statement
- Reconciling of Inventories
- Coordination of Accounts payable and Receivable
- Credit Control and Cost Analysis
- Setting up the Accounting System
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Keeps financial information confidential and secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Managing stock
- Prepare budget, financial forecasts and variances
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Review the company's systems and analyse risk
- Detect and prevent fraud
- Verify the authenticity and accuracy of automated accounting documents generated by the information systems.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Monitor fixed assets and stocks.
- Ensure that all aspects of financial and resource management are efficient and effective throughout the company.
- Managing and reconciling petty cash and safe
- Reconciling supplier and debtor statements
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly Bank reconciliation of all our Bank accounts promptly.
- Monitoring weekly actual sales with budget to draw up performance report
- Ensure timely payment of PAYE, VAT and others statutory payments.
- Checking the accuracy of daily lodgement on internet Banking.
- Reporting negative and/or positive sales and expenses variance against budgeted
- Reporting negative and/or positive stock and cash variance against actual
- To ensure all accounting processes are adhered to and to continue to develop and improve as appropriate.
- Offer financial information and support to the wider team
- Cash-flow forecasting
- Work to KPIs and deadlines
- Sales and marketing
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum of HND Accounting or Business Related
- Minimum 2 years in Accounts related field
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Self-starter, team player with excellent communication skills
- Competent with an accounting package, preferably QuickBooks
- ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- interpersonal and organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Confident in use of Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel
- Excellent attention to detail accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Highly motivated with positive helpful attitude, plus energy and drive to succeed
- Assertive, organised, methodical, efficient and able to work on own initiative
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with strong written and oral communication skills
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
N40,000 - N50,000/month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Must live within Amuwo Odofin axis.
- Finance Manager Job at Telinno Consulting Limited
- Account Assistant Job at Daily Need Distributions Company
- Chief Financial Officer Job at Deodar Controls Limited
- Cashier Job at Y2K-Dish Electrical Technical Company
- Accountant Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Client Engagement Officer
- First Choice Leasing Limited Recruitment for a Chartered Accountant
- Accountant Job at BOUNTY PRAISE STEEL CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
- Accountant Job at Triple Tech Imaging
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment for an Accountant, Tax (Supervisory)