Accountant Job at TeamAce
TeamAce Limited - Our client, a consumer finance firm in the financial industry is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- General accounting tasks, including reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger operations, preparing monthly closing and financial reports, preparing journal entries, preparing account/bank reconciliations
- Produce periodic financial reports and other financial documents for management
- Yearly budgeting and quarterly appraisal.
- Monthly stock control and inventory performance analysis.
- Monthly PAYE filing and administration
- Monthly payroll administration.
- Filing annual clearance
- Monthly consumption tax administration.
- Monthly VAT administration.
- B.Sc. in Accounting (Compulsory)
- 2 - 3 years of working experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software Like Sage, QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification is a plus (ACCA)
N150,000 - N170,000 / Month.
- Auditor Job at a reputable company
- Job Openings at Reliance HMO
- Financial Advisor Job at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Treasury Accountant Job at NigerDock
- Accountant Job at Courierplus Services Limited
- Finance and Accounting Manager Job at Tuteria Nigeria
- Accountant Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Investment & Marketing Manager Job at A reputable conglomerate
- Loan Officer Job at TeamAce
- Accountant Job at HT-Limited