Accountant Job at Whyte Cleon Limited
Whyte Cleon Limited - Our client, seeks to recruit highly intelligent, well-articulated and dynamic professionals with integrity for the position of:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven working experience in accounting, corporate finance & reporting skills
- Excellent client-facing and deadline-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of microsoft office & accounting software
- ICAN / ACCA certification is a plus
- Bachelor's degree / HND in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Accountant Job at Lifecrest Medical Services Ltd
- Accountant Job at Capital Corp Limited
- Internal Audit Manager Job at a reputable company
- Finance Officer Job at International Rescue Committee
- Credit Officer Job at Capital Corp Limited
- Account Manager Job at Thiery Technologies Nigeria Limited
- Cashier Job at KONGA
- Accountant Job at Trinity Finance Limited
- Qualified Audit Trainee Recruitment at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
- Audit Associate Job at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited