Accountant Vacancy at Swets Group
Swets Group is a customer-focused Maritime Oil & Gas organization who strives to remain cognizant of their clients’ expectations and have placed ourselves at the centre of the dynamic shipping business in Nigeria. Established in Nigeria in 2014, Swets Group have managed to build up a workforce and worked with various marine companies, vessel owner companies, oil and gas companies, and maritime associated governing bodies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits.
- Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Principal Accountant Job at Abuja Clinics
- Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis Job at Andela
- Accounting Officer Job at Royal Hospital
- Account Officer (Direct Sales Agents) Recruitment at Avant Halogen
- Account Support Job at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment for an Accountant at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
- Deposit Mobilization Officer Job at The Concept Group
- Farm Account Officer Job at Swift Consulting
- Accountant Job at Orient Global Manufacturing Limited
- Head of Finance / Project Accountant Recruitment at Society for family health (SFH)