Five3NigeriaLimitd is currently in need of an Administrave Officer who is responsible for the majority of administrative duties in the company. This person is the one who will manage employee records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the whole of the company. As administrative officer, the ideal candidate will be highly organized, and able to handle financial records and expenses.
The responsibilities include:-
- Creating, updating, and maintaining personnel records, financial records, and other records and databases.
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Organizing conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair.
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Purchasing computers, printers, supplies, and other equipment
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Assisting other departments (such as financial department or HR) with administrative or clerical support.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize
- Motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Answers phone inquiries, directs calls for executive team
- Able to perform clerical duties, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed
- High school diploma; associate’s degree, or bachelor degree in business, administration, or related field.
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- FarmKonnect Campus Ambassador Programme at FarmKonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited
- OXFAM Impact SME’s Development Programme 2019
- Amnesty International Youth Task Force 2019
- Graduate Engineering Training Program (GET) Job at Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited (IEFCL)
- Indorama Eleme Fertilizer Limited Graduate Engineering Training Program 2019
- Finance Assistant
- Graduate Assistant Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Graduate Trainee
- Henkel Planning & Logistics Graduate Intern Recruitment
- Graduate Corper (Intern) Recruitment at Pivotage Consulting