Administrative Officer Job at InMotion ICT Hub Limited
InMotion ICT Hub Limited - We are a Software Technology company specializing in creating scalable software solutions while raising and equipping the next generation of agile Software Developers within and beyond Africa. We have a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction via an efficient and effective service delivery system. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skill and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that impossibility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Administrative Officer to assist in supervising the daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative and Tech duties in different departments.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities, and tradespersons (e.g electricians).
- Organize and supervise other office activities (renovations, event planning, etc.).
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Leadership skills.
- Must have knowledge of HR practices and procedures.
- The ability to drive and own a valid driver’s license will be an advantage, but not a must.
- Must reside within Port Harcourt.
- Experience in a Tech-related work environment will be an added advantage
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- Proficient in MS Office suites.
- Should be familiar with accounting tools
- Good Analytical skills.
- Excellent Organizational and multitasking abilities.
N60,000 - N100,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Female Front Desk Officer Job at Tenstrings Music Institute
- Office Manager Job at Standard Electro-Medical Equipment Company
- Assistant Service Manager (Operations) Job at Intersect Consortium
- Front Office Supervisor 2 Job at Ibis Hotel
- HR / Admin Officer Job at KNN Corporate Services Limited
- Operations Officer Job at TruPurpose Job Shop Limited
- Front Office Executive Job at Choice Talents NG
- Administrative Service Manager Job at JD Autos Center
- Executive Assistant (Office of the Registrar / Vice President Administration) Job at American University of Nigeria
- Branch Manager Job at Revent Technologies Limited