Administrative Officer / Secretary Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer / Secretary
Job Location: Lagos
- Administrative Secretaries perform day-to-day administrative and secretarial duties in office environments.
- Their responsibilities include reporting to management, drafting documents and entering data, and scheduling appointments.
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
- Must have a certificate in Business Administration or any other related courses
- Must have marketing skills
- Must be an experienced University graduate who very confident with public speaking and able to express ideas verbally and in writing.
- The candidates must have excellent computer skills.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers and scanners.
- Proficiency in appointments scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- Career Opportunities at Strugz
- Executive Assistant / Driver Job at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Administrative Manager Job at CapitalSage
- Administrative Assistant Job at Prestigious Consulting
- Office Assistant Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at HRbreakoutRoom
- Front Desk Officer Job at NENnetworks Nigeria
- Latest Job Opportunities at Deloitte
- Ongoing Recruitment at Bariel Medical Center