Administrative Service Manager Job at Totality Work Ventures
Totality Work Ventures is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Service Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an organized, proactive Administrative Services Manager to oversee our administrative department operations and staff members.
- The Administrative Services Manager will establish, evaluate, and change department controls and systems, review reports and interpret data, and hire, train, monitor, and direct employees while ensuring that the department and office operates efficiently and smoothly.
- Directing and evaluating administrative department operations and staff members to ensure the business operates in a smooth, efficient manner.
- Developing, analyzing, reviewing, and implementing administrative department systems and controls.
- Training, hiring, coaching, and leading support staff members.
- Creating, reviewing, and reporting department data and using this information to solve potential problems or strengthen performance.
- High National Diploma or equivalent and administrative or clerical experience is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field may be preferred.
- Additional certifications or licenses may be a plus.
- Ability to analyze information and develop effective solutions.
- Strong planning, critical thinking, problem solving, and task and time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- COVID-19 Laboratory Manager Job at Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)
- Administrative Secretary Job at Christycaleb Schools
- Operations Specialist Job at Bolt (formerly Taxify)
- Operations Manager (Office 3650) Job at Tek Experts
- Executive Confidential Secretary
- Executive Assistant at Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited
- Personal Assistant to the Chairman
- Admin & Finance Officer
- Telemarketer Job at AnyJob Limited
- Executive Secretary Job at Women in Energy Network