Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Senior Piping Engineer - Expat
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Piping Engineer - Expat
Job Location: Nigeria
Category: Piping, Pipelines
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Carry out preliminary and basic facilities engineering studies / design in-house.
- Carry out detailed engineering studies / design in-house.
- Ensure that the facilities Engineering Contractors submit all deliverables on time and check it regularly.
- Prepares piping general arrangement drawings, piping, valve, fittings data sheets, specifications, MTOs.
- Coordinates the activity of a CADD designers for the execution of the drawings.
- Prepares isometrics, support drawings/calculations, support lists, requisitions.
- Carry out static and dynamic stress analysis calculations and checks with CAESAR 2 FEA tool.
- Carry out vibration analysis and checks with CAESAR 2 FEA tool.
- Reads and interprets facility engineering drawings, designs and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- Interfaces with Procurement Dept., Project & Construction Sections for engineering related issues.
- Interfaces with vendors and OEMs on technical matters related with engineering modifications/design.
- Draws up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and company General Specifications.
- Follows-up Purchase Orders to ensure timely approval.
- Checks and approves mechanical engineering deliverables received from third parties.
- Check that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the statement of requirements and in accordance with the COMPANY specifications and rules.
- Ensures effective and timely response to technical queries in compliance with set standards, company specifications and safety procedures.
- Ensures effective design studies for infrastructures produced by contractors.
- Participates in the auditing of facilities engineering design contractors
- Certified mechanical engineer
- B.Eng & M.Eng (mechanical) with a minimum of 14 years' experience in construction of oil & gas installations.
- Good English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Software Test Automation Engineer Job at AppZone Limited
- Technical Officer-Monitoring & Evaluation Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Graduate Data Support Analyst Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Maintenance Supervisor Job at WTS Energy
- Graduate Automation (Control Systems) Engineer Recruitment at Mathchester Engineering Limited
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Job at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Lead Piping Engineer Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Civil/Structural Engineer Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Field Service Engineer Job at GE Healthcare
- Electrical/Electronics Technician Job at Alkem Nigeria Limited company