ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Architect
Job Code: ARC/11/008
Job Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Create designs for new construction projects, alterations and redevelopments
- Use of specialist construction knowledge and high level drawing skills to design buildings that are functional, safe, sustainable and aesthetically pleasing
- Architects stay Involved throughout the construction process, adopting their plans according to budget constraints, environmental factors or client needs
- As such, they operate as part of an overall project design team, working closely with a range of construction professionals from Quantity Surveyors to Building Site Engineers.
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Warning around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as Building Site Engineers, Construction Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Town Planners
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Specifying the requirements for each project
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Playing a part in project and team management
- Travelling regularly to building sties, proposed locations and client meetings.
- HND/B.Sc/B.Tech./M.Sc./M.Tech in Architecture
- Registration with the Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON) and the Nigerian Institute of Architects (NIA) may be an advantage
- Good skills knowledge and usage of AutoCAD and REVIT
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as an Architect with a reputable architectural firm.
Note: Use the Job Title and Code as the subject of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- ICT Teacher Job at Presto Integrated Solutions
- UX Architect - Remote Job at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Quantity Surveyor Recruitment at Gebit Investment Limited
- Solution Architect Job at Ericsson Nigeria
- Project Architect Job at Tabor Energy Solutions
- Architect Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Architect Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Civil Engineer / Architect / Quantity Surveyor Recruitment at Drury Industries Limited
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Architect Job at Kineto consults